How to straighten hair naturally using Banana Hair Mask
Hair straightening and hair re-bonding are quite similar terms to straighten the hair. Undoubtedly, these hair treatments are very much in demand these days. Most of us invest a lot of money in getting these treatments done. The beauty professionals use many chemicals to straighten the hair, which looks pretty for some time (might be years) but when the straightening effect gets over hair texture becomes dull and lifeless. Moreover, regular use of heat and chemicals damage hair causing dryness and hair fall. Bringing hair back to life becomes another diligent and time taking process. What if we get the temporarily result of hair straightening without using chemicals?
Also, usually after shampooing when our hair gets dry it becomes frizzy, so most of us are always on a look out of herbal products that can smooth-en or straighten hair without any side effects. Using natural ingredients, I have experimented with a hair mask that temporarily straightens the hair until next wash. Yesterday only, I have applied this hair mask, which contains banana as an active ingredient. With the use of banana my hair became softer and straighter. The banana hair mask is a pretty natural, non-chemical and frizz-free treatment to make the hair soft and smooth. Let’s look at the remedy now.
1) 2 Bananas- Banana keeps hair hydrated and healthy. With regular use, a banana hair mask can increase the moisture content of your hair, smooth frizz, and soothe your itchy scalp.
2) 2 Lemons- Lemon boosts hair shine, helps to clear dandruff and helps reduce frizz. Apparently, it can also help in dealing with hair loss problems.
1) Yogurt (Curd) – Yogurt contains natural milk protein that helps in strengthening hair without making it dull or dry. The lactic acid and zinc also stimulate blood circulation which in turn aids hair growth.
2) Fullers earth (Multani Mitti) – Fullers earth (Multani Mitti) helps to get rid of oily scalp condition and to treat split ends.
– Chop bananas & lemon juice in a grinder.
– Try to make the paste as smooth as possible, and make sure that you do not add any water as that will cause spillage on application.
– If you want, you can add curd in this mixture and grind it a little more.
– Once the paste is ready add 2 spoons of fuller’s earth and mix it well.
– Let this paste settle for 5 minutes
– Your hair mask is ready
Take a hair coloring brush, a comb and put on disposable gloves. Start applying this mask with brush, using the comb for close partings, as that will help the mask to slather evenly on the scalp. Cover the hair with mask from root to tip. Keep it on for about 30 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Once the mask is all out, shampoo your hair with a good conditioner and towel dry. Afterwards, you will feel you hair silky smooth, no need to apply any after wash hair serum.
Now, enjoy the day flaunting your loose, frizz-free hair 🙂 Apply this Hair Pack once a week to get straight, non-frizzy hair without any side effects.
How to color hair naturally with Henna or Mehandi and its other benefits !
10 Home remedies to treat rough hair and control hair fall naturally
Matrix Biolage deep smoothing hair masque review
Healthy and Strong Hair – How To Take Care of Your Hair