Nads Facial Wax Strips Review
There are very few luck women who do not have to worry about facial worry. Otherwise every other woman is worrying about facial hair removal. Laser is allegedly considered the best method to get rid of the facial hair. However, the majority prefers to use wax to remove these unwanted hairs. It is easier to remove hair using wax strips but the tougher job is to choose the best wax strips from numerous brands available in the market. Recently, I have come across ‘Nad’s facial wax strips’. Nad’s is a known brand that provides a variety of waxing products that can be used for face and other body parts.
My Take on ‘Nads Facial Wax Strips’
One box of ‘Nads Facial Wax Strips’ contains 24 facial wax strips (12 double sided strips) that can be used on chin, upper lips and face. In the new packaging the company has reduced the strip width considerably. Along with these 24 wax strips the box also contains 4 post wax oily wipes.
These facial wax strips are easy to use. Before using these strips, make sure that your face is completely dry and free of any moisturizer. Then warm up the strip to separate the double sided strips. Apply the strip on facial hair; press it gently in the direction of hair growth. Pull the strip back quickly (in one go) in the opposite direction of hair growth. If the hair size is more than 2 mm then these strips remove that hair from root. If the hair length is less than 2 mm or more than 5 mm then there are chances of hair breakage. In that case hair will not be pulled out from roots and can re grow in just 5-7 days.
Moreover, these strips do not cause any skin irritation or redness. They do not even breakout my skin. The waxed hair comes back after 15-20 days. The post wax oily strips are a bonus as they wipe off all the stickiness. The best part I like about these facial wax strips is that they do not require many things to pull out the hair; just a small mirror is enough to complete the job.
For best results:
1) Briskly rub strips between palms.
2) Recommended hair length is between 2 – 5 mm.
3) Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of moisturizers.
4) Apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
5) Holding skin taut, pull strip back quickly as close to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
6) Do not treat the same area twice.
What I like about ‘Nads Facial Wax Strips’
– Post wax oily wipes clear all the stickiness.
– Does not cause any skin irritation or redness.
– Does not breakout my skin.
– Easy to use.
– Does not leave much wax behind.
– Reasonable price.
– Can be used in travel.
What I do not like about ‘Nads Facial Wax Strips’
– Width of the strips is little less.
– Separating the 2 strips can be a problem.
– Does not remove too short ot too long hair.
Ingredients of ‘Nads Facial Wax Strips’
Price of ‘Nads Facial Wax Strips’: US $6
BABE Rating- 4/5
Final Word: I like these wax strips and will surely go for them again.
You might also like reading these related topics