Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner Review
To enhance the effects of ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Shampoo’ I have been using ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner’. Both these products claim to reduce hair fall that happens because of damaged and weaken hair.
Hair becomes hollow over time as it gets damaged. This weakens its internal structure and becomes prone to breakage. The Pro V formula:
1) Strengthens the inside of hair at the structural level.
2) Penetrates and fills hollow parts of hair.
3) Lasting strength for reduced hair fall due to breakage.
4) Rich conditioning formula for enhanced nourishment and protection.
5) No dye, no paraben.
My Take on ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner’
Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Conditioner comes in an off white flip open bottle with a golden cap. The conditioner is also off white in color and has a fruity fragrance. I use it after shampooing my hair with Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo. While applying, either I dilute the conditioner or directly apply it on hair strands. For the record I have an oily scalp, if I apply conditioner on scalp then my hair becomes oily just the next day. So I abstain from applying conditioner on the scalp.
A dollop of conditioner creates enough lather to cover medium size hair. Also, unlike other conditioner it just leaves a mild fragrance behind that I think is a positive for people with sensitive nose.
Overall, I find that my hair loves this conditioner. It breaks lesser and gets oily lesser.
Please make a note that this conditioner controls hair fall that is due to breakage of weaken hair. When my usual hair fall cycle is going on I do not find this combo (Pantene Pro V hair fall control shampoo and conditioner) working much. So it might not work if hair fall is because of some hormonal reason or any reason other than weakening hair.
For best results
– Use Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner along with Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Shampoo.
– Do not apply the conditioner on scalp.
– Slather conditioner on hair strands.
– Keep on the conditioner for 7-10 minutes.
What I like about ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner’
– Does not contain paraben.
– Keeps hair oil free for long.
– Smoothens out hair.
– Keeps a check on hair fall due to breakage.
– Makes hair frizz free.
– Mild fruity fragrance.
What I do not like about ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner’
– Might not suit dry scalp people.
Ingredients of ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner’
Price of ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner’: INR 120 for 175ml.
Shelf life of ‘Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Conditioner’: 3 years from date of manufacturing.
BABE Rating- 4.5/5
Final Word: I have noticed that since I have started using this combo (Pantene Pro V hair fall control shampoo and conditioner) the hair fall has considerably reduced. I will continue using both these products.