Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water in Morning
I am sitting on my bed right now and sipping a giant mug of warm water. I am hooked to this habit of drinking warm water on an empty stomach for last 6 years. So I thought to jot down all the benefits of this cemented (but good ) habit and share it with you all.
By the way what do you have as morning drink– Tea, black coffee or warm water? Most of us start our morning with coffee or tea, and this habit has been prevailing for who knows when. The physicians say that we should be starting our morning with no caffeine no tea but warm water. Warm water may not be good for taste buds but it is beneficial than caffeine and tea. Water is the most vital substance that our body needs. It is often said that to keep our body fit and healthy we should drink at least 3-4 liters of water every day. And, when you intake just 0.5-1 liter of this water on an empty stomach that increases it benefits manifolds.
Let’s look at the plethora of health benefits of drinking warm water in morning.
1) Flushes out toxic substances from the body.
2) Helps in increasing our body’s digestive power.
3) Reduces metabolic waste that could have built up in our immune system.
4) Reduces free radical activity in the body.
5) Helps in breaking down food, and thus improves bowel movement and beats constipation.
6) Helps in alleviating cramps and menstruation pain as warm water has calming effect on abdominal muscles.
7) Warm water increases our body’s metabolic rate that allows our body to burn more calories and therefore helps in reducing weight.
8) Warm water flushes out the fat deposits in the body and thus enhances blood circulation.
9) Helps in preventing pre mature ageing by releasing toxins from the body and repairing skin cells.
10) Warm water is very helpful in curing sore throat and healing nasal congestion. It dissolves phlegm and eliminates it from respiratory track, which in turn helps in easy breathing. As they say precaution is better than cure- so in changing weather one should frequently drink warm water to stay away from bad throat.
11) Warm water releases our body’s temperature and causes it to sweat. This helps in proper cleansing and detoxification.
12) Helps energizing hair roots that in turn keep hair healthy and shiny. It is also believed to activate hair roots to accelerate hair growth
13) Helps maintain a healthy nervous system as it dissolved fat deposits from every nook and cranny.
14) Gives clear skin devoid of acne and pimples.
15) Helps in keeping the scalp hydrated and fights against dandruff.
In case plain water does not suit your taste buds then toss it up with following ingredients:
1) Warm water + lemon juice.
2) Warm water + honey.
3) Warm water + lemon juice + honey.
I am drinking warm water since last 6 years it’s not possible for me to have it plain (or in the same form) for so long. Just as I have told you, depending on my mood I keep tossing it with lemon and honey. I nut shell, to reap the health benefits of warm water, drink it every morning
If you also drink warm water on an empty stomach or want to add something to its plethora of benefits do mention that in the comment section.
You might also like reading these related topics
Health and Beauty Benefits of Coconut Water
Health And Beauty Benefits Of Eating Soaked Almonds
Roghan Badam Shirin Almond oil review
Health and beauty benefits of green tea!
Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea
Health benefits of sprouts
Health And Beauty Benefits of Eating Flaxseeds
Image Courtesy: www.google.com