Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea
If you have been fretting about insomnia, anxiety, dull skin or anti-ageing signs then here is a natural ingredient that will give you a sigh of relief: ‘The Chamomile tea’. Chamomile (chamomile) is an herb associated with a flowering daisy like plant. The flowers from this plant are plucked and dried to make chamomile tea. It contains a number of anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties, which are good for healing of wounds and cramps. One can also use chamomile oil on the injury or affected area for quick relief.
How to make Chamomile tea:
– Take 1 cup of normal water and boil it to 100C.
– Put the hot water in the cup and dip one sachet of chamomile tea into it.
– Allow the chamomile tea to infuse for 3-4 minutes and enjoy the drink.
– If you like, add honey and lemon to treat your taste buds.
Health Benefits of Chamomile tea:
Cures insomnia and sleep disorders: People who have been deprived of sleep must drink this tea as it helps in curing insomnia and other sleep disorders. Drink this tea 45-60 minutes before going to bed to treat lack of sleep.
Improves digestion: Drink a cup of chamomile tea whenever you feel bowel irritation.Chamomile tea helps in lessening bowel irritability, relieving excessive gas and reducing bloating.
Brings relief from cramps: Because of the antispasmodic properties of chamomile tea it has been observed that drinking Chamomile tea is beneficial in treating Menstrual cramps Premenstrual Syndromes and stomach cramps.
Lightens skin tone: Dip a bag of chamomile tea in hot water and let it come to a boil. Place your face above the steam for 2-3 minutes.
Reduces dark circles and puffiness: Dip chamomile tea bags in warm water for 5-10 minutes. Take them out and let them cool. Keep these bags on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
Makes the skin glow: Drinking a cup of chamomile tea is good for the skin. It gives a healthy glowing aura to the skin.
Relives pain: Anti-inflammatory property of chamomile reduces body pain. Drink a cup of chamomile tea whenever you face pain or headache.
In spite of the numerous benefits of chamomile tea it is not recommended in some cases.
– Using chamomile tea while nursing babies or during pregnancy is not recommended as it is allegedly said that chamomile can cause uterine contractions, which can lead to miscarriage.
– If you experience any allergic reaction to chamomile tea you should immediately stop its intake.
– If you are taking blood thinners then you should not consume this tea.
Everything has it pros and cons. If chamomile tea suits you there is nothing like that, reap the benefits of this magical herb and stay healthy.
Health benefits of green tea.
Health and Beauty Benefits of Coconut Water
Healthy breakfast of sprouts.
Healthy Low Calorie Homemade Soup Recipe
Detoxifying Orange and Kiwi Smoothie – Health Drink
Low Fat Antioxidant Strawberry Smoothie – Healthy Diet
Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water in Morning
Health And Beauty Benefits of Eating Flaxseeds