Who does not want blemish free, soft and glowing skin? Especially, in winters skin becomes lifeless and dull so demands for more care. Personally, I feel its always better to treat skin using fruits and natural/herbal products. One such fruit that is available through out the year is papaya. It is beneficial in both ways i.e. when consumed and when applied directly on the skin.
I use papaya as a face pack quite often. For the record, I have an oily skin, especially the T zone so face scrubs and chemicals do not suit my skin well. Most of them end up causing acne breakouts. So I try to stick to natural/herbal products and home-made face packs. These days my favourite home-made face pack includes papaya and curd. This face pack is pure natural so it won’t have any side effects.
Ingredients required for papaya face pack:
1) 2 Small Cubes of Papaya
2) Two spoons of curd
3) Lemon juice
4) Half tea spoon honey.
5) Milk cream or Malai.
Preparation of papaya face pack:
– Mash papaya to make a smooth paste.
– For oily skin, add curd and honey, and stir the mixture well.
– If the skin is very oily then you can also add a few drops of lemon juice.
– For dry skin, replace curd with milk cream or Malai and skip lemon juice.
Once the paste is ready slather this pack all over your face and neck. If the curd is watery then it will just droop all over your clothes making them sticky. To avoid this you can either use a thick curd or can hang it in a cloth for about 15 minutes before mixing it with Papaya.
After 20 minutes wash it off with cold water and pat dry. You will notice instant glow on the face. As it is a natural pack so it can be applied twice a week.
Try this pack twice a week to get visible results.
Benefits of Papaya for skin:
– Papaya helps in reducing pimples and blemishes.
– Papaya acts as a skin exfoliator, which cleans the skin and makes it healthy.
– It helps in treating painful acne.
– Papaya makes skin soft and supple.
– It can also be used to treat cracked and painful heels.
– If used regularly, it also helps in reducing the signs of aging.
– Papaya is a great antidote for skin tan. If applied on regular basis it reduces tan and evens out skin tone.
– Mashed papaya paste is very effective in treating dry and flaky skin.
5 Natural beauty benefits of lemon juice
DIY- Homemade fuller’s earth and honey face pack for soft and glowing skin
5 ‘Instant Glow’ Skin Care Tips From Kitchen
Revise Your Daily Skin Care Routine
5 tips for skin care
VLCC Sun Defense Clear Tan Fruit Face Pack Review
5 Instant Homemade Face Packs Using Orange Peel Dry Powder
Be a part of BABE family, like us on Facebook and follow on twitter. I would love to hear from you if you have sometime please share your opinion on this topic.