Wish you all a very Happy Holi
BABE wishes you very happy Holi. Hope you have a blasting and memorable Holi this year.
Holi without colors is not a Holi so to save your skin you have to play it right. The colors can make your hair and skin dry. Sometimes these colors are adulterated, which cause skin rashes. To save your skin and hair from these uncalled for damages here are a couple of tips. These tips will help you in preparing your skin and hair to combat with colors. At the same time, if you wfollow these preventive measures you will notice negligible aftereffects of playing with Holi colors.
1) Try to use herbal colors to lessen skin irritations .
2) Prefer to play it dry.
3) Before you start playing with colors apply coconut oil or baby oil on your face, hands, feet and any other exposed body parts.
4) In the evening, if the color does not come out do not keep rubbing/washing your face. In the night apply moisturizer or baby oil on your face and wash it off in the morning. Let the colors go at their own pace.
5) It becomes very difficult to remove color out of hair so protect your hair by massaging your scalp and hair roots with abundant oil. Oil forms a layer over your hair so when you wash them in the evening the color will easily come out.
6) To remove the Holi color from your nails dip them in a bowl of luke warm water for a couple of minutes and then rub lemon juice on them.
Hope these tips will help you save your skin/hair from every harm of holi colors. Enjoy the festival without any fear of damaging your skin/hair.