Women have to look gorgeous anytime, anywhere – and women who take this mantra seriously make it a point to look perfect for any occasion. Going out for an evening party can make a woman anxious like nothing else. One has to look fabulous yet graceful for the occasion. It is always advisable to choose party outfit according to current trends.
Parties are a place to socialize with friends or meet new people. You would always want to look your best to impress others with behavior, attitude and definitely your dressing style. The way you carry yourself increases your confidence and self-esteem where your ensemble plays a vital role. Your attire is a direct reflection personality and as the saying goes that the first impression is the last impression, so always make the perfect first one.
Some useful tips for looking perfect for a party have been penned down as follows:
Dress: Selecting the right dress is always a big decision.
- Dress needs to suit the time and allocation of the party: For morning parties, a light coloured, comfortable and cool top and jeans and for an evening party a more gorgeous dress can be chosen like a playsuit, skirt and top combo or a long gown.
- Always consider your personal style while dressing up. It is advisable not to outdo in something in which you are not comfortable. Always select a dress which reflects your personality the best. A dress should suit one’s own physique and persona.
- A dress should be according to your budget. Avoid buying something extremely expensive just for a single occasion. Better to buy a dress which might be suitable to wear for more than one occasion.
Accessories: Choosing the right set of accessories like shoes, bags, sunglasses and jewelry is as important as choosing the right attire as they must complement each other. Earlier it was a trend to match everything but now-a-days almost anything goes with anything, only thing it should be appropriate.
- When it comes to jewelry, you need to decide which style you want to go with- traditional, funky or trendy ones or subtle one. For family or elegant evening parties, it is better to choose a delicate diamond or crystal set whereas for late night parties, one can look into bold statement pieces with hoops, silver chains or chandelier earrings according to the dress chosen.
- Shoes needs to be as comfortable as possible. In case, if you are not comfortable with high heels, there is always an option to go for trendy and dazzling sandals or block heels to match a particular dress.
- Bags, clutches, totes are also important either as a style statement or for carrying few necessary things.
Makeup and hair style: It is always better to do your own hair as you would know what suits you best.
- Try a simpler look with straightened hair or curling edges for a sleek look; a updo like a French knot or elegant sock bun can also look good else experiment for braids like old times
- Try something unique like a headband of fresh flowers, armband or a an anklet or a suitable belt.
- Make-up should be light and according to ones skin type and time of party, choose a light base with emphasis on eye makeup, choose a distinct shade for lip makeup and eye shadow; never overdo any part of the face
Finally a nice perfume to complete your preparation for the perfect party
If you are hosting a party, have a planned party or might just get a surprise invitation, do not panic. Portals like ebay.in, Flipkart, Jabong, yepme shopping and many more have exclusive party dresses along with a wide collection of accessories, shoes and make up kits. They also have many discounts and offer which can be viewed at couponzguru.com. So just visit the websites and pick up party stuff according your preference and ready to catch some eye-balls at the party!
You may also like reading these related topics