Spend Less Shop More, GOSF 2014 is here !!
Hope you had a lovely weekend. In this pleasant weather who does not want to go and shop, and especially being a girl I could not resist myself from splurging on indulgences right from food to shopping. The catch is once you are married your husband is accompanying you on these trips – if not always then most of the times 😥 . And, you know how conservative husbands are when it comes to shopping. Plus, when they already know that just a couple of weeks ago you have made a luxury purchase of 7000 bucks they try to prevent you from further shopping. They put forth vague reasons to save their/your/our money but all invain .
Well, you must be wondering that why I am telling you all these things. Today, I have a good news for you that will not only tempt you to shop a lot, in just few bucks, but will also stand lucrative in your husband/BF’s opinions. In case you still enjoy the liberty of an unmarried woman then sky is the limit for you to shop
Hey girls, give a loud shout out to GOSF 2014, and make the most of this opportunity. If you do not know about GOSF then here is a brief introduction to it.
Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) is a unique online shopping concept which was introduced by google in 2012 to promote online shopping in India. Since then google has been hosting this festival every year in India. During this festival, huge online discounts are offered on every product category right from electronics to beauty & personal care. GOSF 2014 will be held over three days from 10th December – 12th December with roughly 450 online shopping destinations partnering with it. Some of the GOSF partners are flipkart, jabong, amazon, Lakme, The Body Shop, Allen Solly, BIBA, W and many many more.
Plus, this year GOSF has introduced a new concept according to which 14 brands would be giving 14 winners free shopping for 14 minutes…FOURTEEN, FOURTEEN, FOURTEEN. What else do you want girls !!! Till December 8th each day a new brand will offer a new way to win and on December 9th you will be allowed to do your 14 minute free shopping. So hurry up and get yourself registered for this exclusive opportunity!
To take good benefit of this shopping festival I would prefer to use coupons and deals from couponation.in. They provide exciting coupons and deals for several Indian retailers with a very diverse product profile. I am sure they have something worthwhile for each and every individual. I have already prepared my shopping list to make the most of GOSF 2014. Have a look at it here:
1) An Armani watch for my Dad as his wedding anniversary gift.
2) A huge skin care kit for my Mom, of course as her anniversary gift 😉 . The moment high end brands put that anti-ageing tag the prices of the products’ soar by leaps and bounds so I would use beauty coupons and deals to get more in less cost.
3) My nephew’s birthday is on 15th December, and this year hopefully I would see a wider smile on his face. Last year, I gave him an educational indoor game that could not meet his expectations at all. So this year I am planning to give him a toy transformer, of course with the help of best toy coupons and deals.
4) I am running out of hand cream, body lotion and body wash too. Being daily use products, they do not deserve any mentioning here list but still I thought to give you a holistic view of my shopping list.
5) Lastly, I would buy a cannon 250mm lens for my dear husband. He has been after me for really long for this lens so why not make him happy and save some bucks too.
As experts say a penny saved is a penny earned, so even after spending money on all the above products I am earning in a way. I wish I had delayed that 7000 bucks skin care shopping, that would be the case I could have got more products in same budget using coupons and other rewarding deals of GOSF 2014. Never mind, with GOSF 2014 opportunity I will stock up my daily use products to compensate for the extra money that I have spent on the skin care goodies .
Keep shopping girls, and do share with us what all you will buy in GOSF 2014 !!!