Everyone woman wants to have beautiful eyes. To accomplish this craving we adorn our eyes with kajal, liner, eye shadow, mascara and highlighter. Flawless eye makeup enhances your overall look, giving you a chic and modest impression. Except Kajal, you can experiment and need-not-to-be perfect with all eye make products. For example, if you are only an amateur in eye shadow blending that’s not a big deal because even if you do not end up creating the perfect smoky eye you will at least end up creating a single shade look. But with Kajal you have to be perfect not only while applying but also while keeping it intact. Most of us rage over the fact that kajal rarely sticks to its original place. It smudges horribly, spoils every bit of makeup and makes us look scary. When smudging happen kajal rimmed eyes are gone in no time, and are replaced by “dull looking eyes with dark-circles”.
Of course, when you want to have mesmerizing eyes the least expected outcome is where you end up having an awful sleep deprived look. What if you know a couple of tricks to keep the kajal in-place and to flaunt your beautifully adorn eyes! Read on to know every trick that I have used so far to prevent my kajal from smudging. For the record, I have oily skin so I always use these little tweaks to maintain desired eye look.
1) Keep it clean: The foremost thing is to keep the under eye area clean and dry. This will prevent oil glands from secreting oil, and help in keeping it in dry state for long time. So, wash your face and pat it dry before applying kajal. If you have oily skin then you can also rub some ice cubes to keep moisture at bay.
2) Make it stick: After applying kajal, use a flat eye shadow brush and fill in the kajal with matte eye shadow. Eye shadow should be as close to the shade of kajal as possible. Doing this will make the kajal stick to its place for longer hours.
3) Keep it dry: Before applying kajal, dab some face powder near eyelids and both eye corners. This will absorb the moisture and prevent greasiness from surfacing. If you have extreme oily skin as I have then after every few hours keep puffing the pressed powder around your eyelids. This will absorb the moisture and cover up already-smudged kajal.
4) Stop touching: Do not touch or rub your eyes otherwise you will end up looking like a scary clown.
5) Wipe it off: Keep a couple of cotton buds hands to wipe the eye lids at regular intervals. For oily eye lids, this precaution is must as it’s always better to keep the slate clean.
6) Spare the inner and outer corners: Usually when kajal gets clustered at the corner that is just the beginning of smudging. To prevent clustering make it dark at the center and thin at the corners.
7) Bring it on: Pairing kajal with either liquid eyeliner or highlighter also prevents the formation of dark circles. All you need to do is carefully apply a thin line of eyeliner along kajal crease. Or, you can apply some eye shadow or highlighter beneath the waterline; blend it well to create the perfect mesmerizing look.
8) Invest wisely: The most important thing is to purchase the right kajal. Go for a good quality brand that has a smudge-free kajal. I have used both roll-ons and sharpen kajal, and I spotted application difference in both these types. Personally, I find that roll-ons provide a fine application without leaving any traces.
Like any other makeup, kajal application is an art. If you do it the right way you do not need to go for any other makeup to adorn your eyes. Just do it right and get beautiful kajal rimmed eyes in no time.
You might also like reading these related topics
How to apply liquid eyeliner on top eye lid – Makeup Tutorial
How To Do Black Smokey Eye Makeup – Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Black review
Lotus Herbals Natural Kajal Review and Swatch
Mac Technakohl Liner Eye-Liner Kajal Graphblack Review