Makeup Look: Dramatic Catty Eye Makeup
My long vacation is about to come to an end. Oh you did not even know that I was on vacation? Let me tell you, most of my colleagues have been taking leaves in lieu of Xmas and New Year celebrations. The almost vacant floor kept me reminding that I badly needed to go on a fully fledged vacation to get some time off work. So I took 5 days long leave to spend some quality time with family. Also my parent’s wedding anniversary falls on 11th of December so there was no apt time than this to go on leave.
While I was going through the planning I had some specials tasks listed down for BABE as well. Now, I am already on day 3 and its going smooth on the family front but for BABE I am rarely able to manage any time. So to compensate for the lost time, and gear up for my parent’s anniversary celebration I created this eye makeup look. This look drew everybody’s attention (of course, it has to) and the first compliment (it was a comment actually 😉 ) it fetched was ‘meow’ by my kiddo sister. But these comments did not discourage me from wearing this look in a public place. Though when out I was little embarrassed but eventually I could carry it well.
Hope you will like the look ;-).
Things that I used for dramatic catty eye makeup
1) Black pencil eye liner or kohl: For outer V and wing.
2) Black matte eye shadow: To increase the pigmentation of catty eye for more drama.
3) Metallic or shimmering eye shadow: To cover up inner eye, and 1/3rd of lower water line.
4) Neutral eye shadow or brow highlighter: For brow line.
5) Kohl: To line up waterline, just cover half the waterline from outer corner to mid point.
6) Mascara: To curl up upper and lower lashes.
7) Concealer: To clean up under eye area in case there are any fall outs.
You might also like reading these topics