Makeup Look-Casual Daily Wear With Winged Eye Liner
Hope you had a drizzling weekend. I got up yesterday with the loud yet soothing sound of heavy downpour. What an amazing start rains could bring to our days, especially when the temperature had been continuously soaring. So, after rain Gods showed some love for us Delhities, who would have wanted to stay indoors! I am no exception so I also convinced Sunny to step outside though we already have our rigorous schedule planned. To feel the dip in temperature, the soothing fragrance of wet soil and the freshness of green leaves, I wore my flowy mint dress with wavy hair and soft makeup with winged eye liner.
To me, winged liner is to depict my good mood but in lieu of making perfect wings I need to devote more time and concentration which sometimes is not possible no matter how much I want to go for these wings. Moreover, when one wing is done with second wing requires even more precision to be an exact replica. Irrespective of the time and expertise this look requires, the final outcome never fails to make me smile.
Moving forward, I kept rest of the eye makeup to bare minimum using neutral shades of brown on crease and centre of the lid. For base makeup, I used a thin layer of Oriflame Illuskin foundation as I did not require much coverage, thanks to the even skin tone. I have round face, so to give it an angular look I used face contour kit from sleek makeup. Then highlighted my cheeks using shimmer rose blush from Oriflame.
Overall, I was happy with the look as it went well with the dress and wavy hair. Not to mention, as the dress was really simple so I accessorized it with a long pearl and butterfly necklace that did not only enhance its cuteness factor but added some charm as well.
Hope you liked the look but more than that I would love to know how you enjoyed your weekend!
Products used to create this look:
1) MUA Matte perfect primer: As I was using a dewy foundation, so the primer had to be mattifying.
2) Oriflame the one illuskin foundation in natural beige: I was all smiles yesterdays that eventually makes it a good skin day and does not require much coverage, and that’s why I ended up using this foundation.
3) Oriflame the one Illuskin Blush in Shimmer Rose: For that natural glow on cheeks, review coming up soon.
4) Sleek makeup face contour kit in shade medium: To make my round face slightly angular.
5) Oriflame the one volume blast mascara: To curl up the lashes.
6) Maybelline lasting drama gel liner: This was the showstopper product to create the winged liner look.
7) Revlon lip liner pencil in blackberry: To line up the lips and intensify lipstick’s pigmentation.
8) Revlon colorburst lipstick in rosy nude: This is one of my favorite lipsticks, goes perfectly well with all outfits and occasions.
9) Revlon colorstay 12 hour eye shadow quad: This palette has beautiful variants of brown, and it is a good product for regular eye makeup. Review coming up soon.
10) Luscious Perfect brows tool kit: I have just started using it, so would not able to comment on its performance. You need to wait until it is under testing.
You may also like reading these related topics
Makeup Look: Go Glossy Using L’Oreal Paris Cannes Collection
Makeup Look: Go Matte Using L’Oreal Paris Cannes Collection
Makeup Look: Soft and Warm Budgetary Fresher Party Look
Makeup Look: Blue Eyes With Pink Lips
Makeup Look: Black Smokey Eyes With Fuchsia Lips
Makeup Look: Metallic Grey Smokey Eyes With Orange Lips