Health and beauty benefits of green tea!
Green tea is a common fad these days, and it does have abundant nutritional value. Owing to the numerous healthy and beauty benefits of green tea, people of all ages prefer to devour at least a cup a day. It is known as anti-cancerous and anti-oxidant. It also helps in lowering heart risks. Also, some people believe that it is helpful in burning body fat. To experience all the positives, I have been having this tea for quite a long time. In addition to all other benefits of green tea, I have been noticing that my skin health has improved a lot. Since I have started drinking green tea my skin radiates a healthy glow and look more supple. I think this is because of the anti-oxidant property of this wonder drink. Read out more to know other benefits of green tea, and more importantly what is the best way to prepare it.
How to make a cup of green tea-
– Take 1 cup of water and put it on boil. Do not let the water come to a boil as that can cause harm. Put off the burner when the water is about to boil.
– Infuse the green tea sachet in hot water cup for 2-3 minutes. Do not dip it for a longer time as it will make the tea taste bitter.
– Do not infuse the tea bags in boiling water as that will generate chemical named tannin, which is harmful for the body.
– You can go for flavored green tea bags or you can have some add-ons such as honey, lemon juice or ginger juice.. and voila your green tea is ready
Health and Beauty Benefits of drinking Green tea-
– Green tea helps in increasing metabolism, which further aids in weight loss.
– It regulates glucose level thereby decreasing the rise of blood sugar.
– Regular intake of green tea is beneficial for high blood pressure persons.
– It helps in cancer prevention, and also kills existing cancerous cells. If consumed daily and frequently it can also stop the growth of cancerous cells.
– The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory attributes of green tea also believed to defer ageing. So if you are in your late twenties or thirties it is time to start sipping this tea. 😉
– It also have the ability to provide strong immunity against viral and bacterial diseases.
– As I have already said earlier, it provides the skin a healthy natural glow. After drinking this tea for over a couple of weeks now I can see the difference in my skin’s health, all on the positive side.
– You can also use it for hair care. Green tea contains antioxidants that prevent hair loss and boost hair growth. To make a green tea hair mask, brew two bags of green tea in one cup of water, apply it on the scalp and leave on for an hour and then rinse.
These days I am having at least a cup of green tea every day, and I am lready feeling better. Also, I have read that many Bollywood celebrities follow suit to stay young and fit. So, now you know their ‘Stay young forever’ mantra.
You might also like reading these related topics:
Health and Beauty Benefits of Coconut Water
Health benefits of chamomile tea
Healthy Low Calorie Homemade Soup Recipe
Meal Of The Day: Steamed vegetables with green tea
Health benefits of sprouts
Low Fat Antioxidant Strawberry Smoothie – Healthy Diet
Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water in Morning
Health And Beauty Benefits of Eating Flaxseeds
Image Source: Google