If you remember, a couple of weeks ago I introduced some new skin care products to my stash – one of which was H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner. I had my apprehensions regarding the efficacy of this product as its ingredient list mentions several parbanes. Since I have started using this toner, all the anxiety seems to ease-off, and I feel more comfortable using this toner. Read further to know my complete experience with my first ever H2O plus product.
What the product says:
– Natural marine botanicals of sea lettuce, sea fennel and wakame provide moisture absorption properties needed to combat dehydrated skin.
– Provitamin B and allantoin help strengthen skin while protecting it from irritation.
– Proprietary Sea Mineral Complex helps maximize the delivery of hydrating marine extracts, including wakame, sea fennel, and sea lettuce, which help maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance at the cellular level.
My Skin Type: Combination to oily, acne prone.
My Take on ‘H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner’
For a long time, I was searching for the correct toner for my combination skin. A month back, my search got accomplished when the H2O plus SA introduced this toner. You must be aware that marine products work efficiently, and have the tendency to show results a lot sooner as compared to non-marine products. Going by this, I always had the inclination of trying marine products at the back of my mind. So when my demand met with this perfect supply of marine toner, I did not give a second thought and just bought the product.
H2O plus aqualibrium toner comes in a light purple cylindrical bottle. The bottle is made up of plastic material, and is huge in size. That makes it unbreakable but difficult to carry, unless you do not transfer the contents to a smaller travel friendly bottle. To avoid spillage, the nozzle is first covered with a well-fitted lid and then with a silver-colored screw cap. The toner looks purple in color, but when you take it on cotton pad or on your hand it looks as colorless as water.
For the application, I apply it twice a day – morning and night on cleansed face and neck. Just pour some liquid on a clean cotton pad and softly wipe off the left-over impurities from your face. I would wait for 30-45 seconds to let the toner soak into my skin, before following it up with day or night cream. Most of the times, I do not feel any pricking or stinging sensation on my skin, even when I use it to wipe off the smudged eye makeup near the waterline. But occasionally, it does cause slight sensation in the eyes. Thus, I would recommend keeping it away from the waterline.
Being devoid of alcohol, this mild-fragrant toner keeps the skin hydrated without making it oily or parched. It keeps the moisture equilibrium according to your skin type. Every time I use this toner, my skin feels calm and relaxed. Plus, it feels soft when I move on to the next step of applying moisture.
What I like about ‘H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner’
– Usually, it does not cause any stinging sensation.
– It leaves the skin soft and supple.
– It comes in a spill-proof and unbreakable packaging.
– It does not cause any skin break outs.
– It gives a healthy glow to the skin without over-drying or making it too oily.
What I do not like about ‘H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner’
– Huge size of the bottle makes it inconvenient to carry while travelling.
– Exorbitant price.
Shelf life of ‘H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner’: Approximately 30 months from date of manufacturing.
Price of ‘H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner’: INR 899 for 200ml
BABE Rating: 4/5
Final Word: I am happy that H2O Plus Aqualibrium Marine Toner keeps my oily skin hydrated without the oily effect. Formulated with sea minerals, this toner balances skin moisture at cellular level and protects the skin from irritation.
You might also like reading these related topics