Eye Makeup Tutorial : Metallic Copper Red Eyes With Rosy Lips
Here is an easy pictorial tutorial on how to create the metallic copper red eyes. This is a short tutorial, hope you will find it useful.
Things you need for this look:
1) Primer: I cannot do my eyes without primer. It enhances the pigmentation and crease-free longevity of eye makeup. Although there are separate eye primers available in the market but any normal face primer would also provide the same result. I am using MUA makeup primer for this look.
2) Copper Red Eye shadow: I have used the shimmery copper red shade from Revlon’s blissful girl eye shadow palette. You can go for any similar shade.
3) N*de matte or shimmery eye shadow: I have used soft brown shimmery eye shadow from Revlon. You can go for n*de matte shades as well.
4) Kajal: To line my eyes I have used the Lotus herbals natural black kajal.
5) Liner: To highlight the upper lash line I have used Maybelline’s dramatic gel liner in slightly thicker look.
6) Brow fill: I have used lakme’s eye brow pencil. However you can go for your own preferred brow fill method.
7) Mascara: For the final touch, I have used Maybelline falsies mascara to voluminize and curl my eye lashes. You can go for any voluminising mascara as long as does not clump the lashes and keep them curled for long.
8) Concealer: Finally, to clean up (any) eye shadow fall out I have used Clinique’s corrector on the under eye area. It will also conceal the dark circles and highlight your eye makeup.
Eye makeup Tutorial
Step 1: Prime up your eye lids, and let the primer set for a couple of seconds.
Step2: Using a flat brush apply copper red eye shadow on eye lid starting from the lash line to socket line. Do not go beyond the socket line and make sure that you cover inner and outer corners, and there is no space between the lash line and eye shadow.
Step 3: Apply the soft brown eye shadow along the crease of copper red shadow. Blend both the shades in the crease to get an even changeover. For the perfect gradient look, blend it well but softly. Use light hand for blending in semi-circular motion; otherwise you will end up wiping off the eye shadow itself.
Step 4: Apply kajal on the water line, and smudge it near the outer corner covering just 2/3rd of the lower lash line.
Step 5: Apply gel eye liner on the upper lash line. Use short gentle strokes starting from the middle of the eye. Keep the liner thin at inner corner and thick as you move outwards.
Step 6: Curl your lashes and apply 2-3 coats of mascara on both upper and lower lashes. Now, to finish it off, apply concealer on the under eye area and blend it well.
For rest of the face look, I have used a warm rosy n*de lip shade and pink blush. To highlight cheek bones I have used an earthy shimmer highlighter on evened out skin tone. If you have oily skin, like I have, then do not forget to set entire makeup with pressed powder.
You might also like reading these related topics
How to apply blush – Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial: Make The Pink Blink
Makeup Look: Soft and Warm Budgetary Fresher Party Look
Makeup Look: Black Smokey Eyes With Fuchsia Lips
Makeup Look: Metallic Grey Smokey Eyes With Orange Lips