Facial spa treatment is a way of taking care of your skin. It cleans, exfoliates and nitrifies the skin leaving you looking hydrated, fresh and young. You do not need to spend so much money on expensive spa treatments since there are various ingredients that you can use at home to do it yourself. Let’s have a look at Facial Spa Treatments For Glowing Skin –
Facial Spa treatment using Oranges
Oranges are a great home spa facial treatment. The juice contained in an orange has natural alpha hydroxyl acids that exfoliate the skin. The steps for using orange for home facial spa day are:
– Cut an orange into wedges
– Squeeze a little juice over your face and message it properly.
– Your face will become clean and clear.
You can also preserve Orange powder to be used in face masks later. Here is a list of 5 instant homemade face packs using Orange peel powder.
Facial Spa treatment using Bananas
Bananas are a soothing and moisturizing spa facial product that assists in enhancing the face skin condition. The banana facial spa treatment process is:
– Smash a well ripen banana and apply it on your face.
– After some time, wash your face using warm water.
– Also, you can combine a half banana with 2 tablespoons of fat sour cream together with one tablespoon of honey. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for fifteen minutes before cleaning it out. After that, apply a moisturizing cream.
Facial Spa treatment using Potatoes
In a similar way an online casino stands out when it comes to gambling, Potatoes stand out when it comes to homemade spa facial products. Potatoes are among the best homemade spa facial treatments because they are a great scrub for brightening your skin. Lanolin that is found in potatoes acts as a moisturizer. The steps followed when using potatoes for home spa facial treatment are:
– Combine a raw potato with loose tea in equal amounts together with a third as much olive oil.
– Apply the mixture on your face and massage it gently.
– This leaves your face glowing.
Facial Spa treatment brown Sugar
Brown Sugar particles help the skin to become soft and they keep it warm and soothed. This is also one of the best homemade spa facial products. The steps involved in using brown sugar for a facial spa day at home are:
– Blend 2 ounces of brown sugar with 2 ounces of oil (mostly sesame, olive or lavender oil).
– Apply the blend and massage your face gently to achieve good results.
Facial Spa treatment using Oatmeal
This is another awesome facial spa ingredient. Beta-glucans that are found in the oatmeal are soothing and they also have a tightening effect on the skin when used as a facial mask. To use it as facial:
– Take one tablespoon of oatmeal and combine it with three tablespoons of yogurt together with one tablespoon of honey. This is a wonderful exfoliate and moisturizer that works instantly.
– Apply that mixture on face and leave it for five minutes.
– Wash your face using warm water. You will have a smoother and younger looking face.
Those are the various home spa facial treatments that give your face a natural glow and make you look younger. Hope this post will be useful for you.
Image Source: google
You might also like reading these related topics
5 ‘Instant Glow’ Skin Care Tips From Kitchen
5 Aloe Vera Homemade Face Packs For Hydrated Flawless Skin
5 Homemade Besan Face Packs For Soft Glowing Skin
Revise daily skin care routine
How Watermelon and Cucumber Face Pack Helps Getting Clear Glowing Skin
5 Natural beauty benefits of lemon juice