Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor Review
Who does not want a hair-free body these days? Not only females, males have also started using all sort of hair removal treatments to flaunt their hairless body (6 packs to be specific). Gone are the days when you used to see Anil Kapoor (or Akshay Kumar for that matter) doing rain-dance with his hairy chest. I am sure he must have got rid of those infamous hairs now 😉 . Well, I am talking about loathsome body hair because for quite a good amount of time I have been testing Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor, and if you read further you will be happy to know its efficacy.
My take on ‘Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor’
Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor comes in a plastic pump packaging that is very convenient and hygienic to use. Just one pump is sufficient for one time usage. The strong hold of the cap over pump ensures that the bottle can be worrisomely carried while travelling without any fear of spillage. However, the size of the bottle can be a little hurdle if you are thinking to accommodate it in your handbag but on the contrary, big bottle size conveys that this cream is going to last long.
The hair inhibitor is white in color and semi-thick in texture, which is quite similar to the texture of regular face creams. I have been using this cream for over 5 months in a hope to get rid of obnoxious facial hair. Before directly using it on the face I did a small patch test on my inner upper-arm so as to know if it causes any adverse effects. When it passed the patch test then only I started using it on my face – after removing hair via facial wax strips. During the span of last 5 months I have used this hair inhibitor cream twice- each time for a period of 5 consecutive days after removing hair.
Though the usage directions are given on the bottle still I would like to tell you how I used Barever hair inhibitor cream for best results:
1) Start using this cream immediately after you have removed the hair. As per the information on the bottle it works with all types of hair removal treatments per se waxing, threading, plucking, etc.
2) Directions say that we need to use this cream twice a day for 5 consecutive days but I am using it for 7 days (twice a day).
3) I use it immediately after I wash my face as the pores are open at that time, and have high tendency to absorb the cream, and thus enhance the desired outcome.
4) On every usage I keep massaging it in circular motions, focusing on the targeted areas, until the cream completely penetrates into the skin.
Though it passed the patch test I had some apprehensions of using it on face. Thankfully, it did not cause any side effects. It feels as a normal moisturizing face cream without any stinging sensation. I started seeing some results after the first usage and after the second usage hair growth got further reduced (about 15-20%). I am hoping it to fare much better after third and fourth usages, which I am expecting to hit in next 5 months. Also, I feel that since I have started using this hair inhibitor the hair that have regrown are in fine texture, which is slightly less coarse and unnoticeable as compared to the pre-inhibitor texture.
What I like about ‘Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor’
– It does not sting or cause any irritation.
– With consistent usage hair growth is reduced overtime.
– A single bottle lasts over a year or so.
– Pump packaging is convenient and hygienic to use.
– It can be used on all types of body hair.
– It reduces the coarseness of hair texture.
What I do not like about ‘Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor’
– It does not vindicate its claim of 100% hair reduction. Well, I do not think that 100% hair reduction is even possible with hair removal creams or treatments such as Laser, so the more the merrier.
– If applied on damp skin it takes around 3-4 minutes to completely penetrate into the skin.
Ingredients of ‘Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor’
Price of ‘Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor’: INR 1100 for 80g.
Online Availability Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor from Flipkart.com
Shelf life of ‘Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor’: 24 months from date of manufacturing.
Final Word: If used consistently Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor reduces hair growth and coarseness of hair texture. The convenient pump packaging is very hygienic and travel friendly. Comparing to other expensive hair removal treatments or concoctions, I believe Barever natural hair inhibitor fares well and gives results depending upon your hair removal frequency.
You might also like reading these related topics
5 Reasons Why I Prefer Waxing to Shaving
Laser hair removal for facial hair – do’s and dont’s
Nads Facial Wax Strips Review
Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Review
Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips Full Body Waxing Kit for Sensitive Skin Review