A True Bollywood Diva: Kajol
In today’s post I will share with you some of the information about Kajol and her less seen pictures from her personal life, social events and charity events. This post is published just for fun and not intended to hurt anybody.
Kajol’s full name is Kajol Mukherjee Devgan. She is one of the most talented and beautiful actresses in bollywood. Her aura and her natural beauty make her stand out from rest of the bollywood divas. Even without makeup she is a head-turner- a stunning evergreen beauty. These days she is in news for loosing oodles of weight in a span of 6 months by religiously following strict fitness regime and a healthy diet plan. She has turned from fat to fab now Lets take a look at ever pictures.
1) Kajol dressed in Manish Malhotra outfit in this year’s Lakme Fashion Week. She kept her make-up minimal and tied hair in a bun.
2) Kajol with Gerald Butler in Dubai. She is famous for making faces that can make you laugh in no time 🙂 By the way, I just love her saree.
3) Kajol with Ajay Devgan at a social event. This time both husband and wife are busy in giving awry expressions 😉 Have you noticed Kajol’s danglers, a’int they awesome ?
4) Kajol for Manish Malhotra’s showcase for BMW’s 6 Series Gran Coupe launch at the Grand Hyatt Lawn. The theme of this fashion show was frozen bronze, inspired by the color of newly launched BMW car.
5) Kajol with her mom Tanuja at Durga pooja function. Her mom has grown weak because of age but still looks quite graceful.
6) Kajol with mom Tanuja and sister Tanisha at a film premier in Mumbai. Kajol is looking gorgeous with minimal makeup. I love her black net saree and golden clutch.
7) Kajol from ‘My name is Khan’ click, she is looking simple yet gorgeous – a pure, innocent Indian bridal look.
8) Kajol plays a nerdy chick role at Hindustan Times scholarship awards programme 2013. She wore a dark green dress and accessorized it with golden and black accessories.
9) This is one of the random pictures I found on internet. Kajol is looking simply beautiful in this picture with her innocent heart touching smile.
10) Last and my favourite. This picture is again from ‘My name is Khan’. I love the cute expressions that both the bollywood legends are giving 🙂
Most of the pictures published in this post are taken from the facebook page of Kajol Mukherhee Devgan.
A glimpse of Miss Universe 2013 beauty pageant