Fashionable attires, trendy accessories and stylish hair styles are of no use if our skin looks dull, flaky and dead. There is no point in cursing our genetics for a bad skin. Only if we can give a little attention to our skin it can become lively, soft and supple. All we have to do is devote a little time in listening to our skin’s needs. Simple kitchen ingredients such as lemon, honey, papaya and tomato can be used in different combinations to make our skin bright and beautiful. I wish these simple tips will help you attain a healthy glowing skin.
1) Papaya face pack: Cut a small cube of papaya, peel it off. Crush it and apply all over your face and neck. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, wash off with normal water and pat dry. You can also use mashed papaya for cracked and sore heels.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin A. It contains papain enzyme that can kill dead cells and cure skin impurities. Papaya also contains AHA (alpha hydroxyl acid) that has anti-ageing properties. It firms the skin and reduces blemishes, dark spots. Applying papaya on the skin will exfoliate your skin in the most gentle and natural way, bringing a glow to your face.
2) Tomato face pack: Take a slice of tomato and mash it. Apply all over your face and neck massaging in circular motion. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, wash off with normal water and pat dry.
Open pores provide easy access to dirt and grime thus increase the chances of pore infection. Regular tomato application will shrink pore size visibly. Tomato’s acidity factor helps in reducing and clearing up acne. Tomato also works best for oily skin; if you have oily skin and your face shines like a tube light then tomato is the solution to your agony.
3) Curd face pack: Mix one spoon of honey with curd. Apply it on face and neck, leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash your face with clean water and pat dry.
Curd has lots of benefits for the skin as it is rich source of vitamin B, zinc and calcium which are best known for skin care. It helps to whiten the skin, tone down freckles, exfoliate dead skin cells, and reduces blemishes. It cleanses the skin and gives a natural glow. Curd is the best anti –ageing remedy.
4) Aloe Vera face pack: Cut a small piece of fresh aloe Vera, squeeze the gel. Clean your face with fresh water and apply the gel all over your face and neck.
Aloe Vera helps has a powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It treats sunburn, acts as a moisturizer, treats acne, and lessens the visibility of stretch marks. Oily skin is usually prone to acne; regularly applying this face pack can do wonders for your skin.
5) Raw milk face pack: Dip a cotton ball in raw milk and apply it on your face with this cotton pad. Allow it to dry for 10 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the face with fresh water.
Raw milk makes the skin fairer and softer within minutes. Using raw milk in daily beauty routine provides clean and fresh skin.
By now, you are familiar with 5 easy beauty packs from your kitchen. Try out these aforementioned homemade beauty packs beauty. Be all set to flaunt radiant skin that supports your charming looks! And, do not forget to let me know how your skin feels after pampering it with these wonderful packs 🙂
DIY- Homemade fuller’s earth and honey face pack for soft and glowing skin
5 Natural beauty benefits of lemon juice
5 Instant Homemade Face Packs Using Orange Peel Dry Powder
Revise daily skin care routine